“Website” – www.yousaytoo.com
“Website Team” – individuals who organize, administrate and coordinate the Website.
“User” – Registered member of the Website.
“Reader” – unregistered user of the Website.
“Author” – a User who has published content on the Website by creating it directly on the Website or by adding source(s).
“Author'’s Blog” - content (text, pictures, videos) which is created or placed by a User on the Website.
“Source” – A blog or website which a User added to the Website but did not claimed it.
“Claimed Source” – a blog or website which was added to the Website by a User and claimed by the owner of the blog or website.
“Source profile” – when a Source is added, the Website creates a profile under the Source’s name. All content that is imported from the Source is published under the name of the profile. The added Source gains and losses Reputation as any regular account does.
“Spot” – a user-generated group of articles related to a particular topic. Each User can create a “Spot” and participate in its development by adding additional articles.
“Reputation” – Reputation shows how popular the User is in the community. When a User’s posts and comments on the Website are rated by others, the User’s Reputation increases or decreases depending on how the posts and comments were rated (+ or -).
“Influence” – Influence shows how much a User can affect the community. Certain actions like rating posts and comments cost a certain amount of Influence. The maximum number of Influence is limited by User’s Reputation for example, a User who has 100 Reputation may only have a maximum of 100 Influence.
“Rating System” – The rating system based on Reputation and Influence to determine the quality of a blog and used in programming the Website.
“Services” – all services, provided by the Website and the Website Team.
“Personally Identifiable Information” – information which the User has not made public, such as User’s real name, email address, home address, bank account information or other information which would allow another User to identify the identity of such User.
The Website makes available a collection of resources for Users, creation or posting Author'’s blogs and hosting services for Users. The Website hosts and serves all information contained herein. Based on the Rating System all low quality content created or placed by Users will be automatically removed from the Website or from being indexing by search engines.
The activity of the Website is organized, administrated and coordinated by a team of individuals (the “Website Team”).
The Website Team makes no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by Users through the Service will meet User’s expectations, or that any errors in the software will be corrected.
The Website Team reserves the right to at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to Users, without any liability to Users or any third party.
Each User must indicate its real e-mail address and other necessary information.
By providing another person’s e-mail address to the Website, a User confirms that the respective person consents to storing its e-mail address in the Website’s database according to the Personal Data Protection Law.
Users may have only one account. If a User creates more than one account, then they may be deleted.
Users may not share accounts.
It is prohibited to create “fake” accounts, i.e. accounts where a User provides invalid data. Upon establishing the existence of such accounts, the Website Team has the right to immediately and without warning delete such account.
Each User is responsible for any and all activities of its account, including all content which is posted under such account.
It is the User’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of its password and account information. If the User becomes aware of any unauthorized use of User’s account, or any other breach of security, the User must immediately contact the Website Team at Contact Us.
RULES OF WEBSITE USAGE
Users can create Spots on the Website by clicking the appropriate buttons on the Website. When creating a Spot the User must fill out the required Information, select at least one Source for the Spot and then pick enough content for that Spot to publish it. Unpublished Spots will be viewable only by the User in its Website account. When a Spot is published it can be viewed by everyone on the Website. Any member can join any published Spot. The creator joins the Spot automatically.
A User that joins a Spot can add content, Spot content, into that Spot and receive updates about that Spot.
A User can transfer any post into Spots which that User is a member of.
A User can gain or spend Influence by doing certain actions on the Website. Actions that increase Influence include: referring other Users to the Website via the provided referral code, sharing posts and Spots via Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the website, connecting Facebook, Twitter, and Google accounts to the Website.
The User cannot make certain actions on the Website if it has insufficient Influence. Actions that require Influence include: rating posts and placing comments on the Website, and transferring posts into Spots.
Influence regenerates after each day it is spent by a certain amount.
The Website applies a multiplier to the User’s initial Reputation by evaluating the User’s social accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc.) and Claimed Source. The score affects the User’s Reputation.
Users must create Author’s Blogs or add Sources with quality content, subject to the Rating System. Each User is solely responsible for all content it has added to the Website from its added Sources and Author’s Blog.
Users can add a Source only if it has a full RSS/Atom Feed, three (3) or more entries (posts) in the RSS/Atom feed and a valid meta tag. If the Source doesn’t have a full RSS/Atom Feed and/or a valid meta tag or it has less than three (3) entries (posts) in the RSS/Atom feed, then the Source can’t be added. If the User deviates from these requirements after adding a Source then the content from the Source will stop being imported into the User’s Website account. The Source will be marked as inactive and eventually removed from the Website.
Whenever a Source is added to the Website, the Website creates a profile under the name of the Source. All content imported from that Source will be cataloged under the the Source's profile name and will receive a no-index tag for search engines (ex. Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.). The Virtual Account will gain or lose Reputation when its content is rated by the Website’s Users.
The User that added a Source will not receive or lose any Reputation or Influence for anything that occurs to the content imported from that Source.
The owner of the Source can claim all content that was imported from it by placing a meta tag into the <head> section of the websites code to verify ownership. After successfully verifying ownership, the owner of the Source will have total control over the Source and all content that was imported from that Source.
If the owner of a Source is already a member of the Website and claims the Source, then the Reputation gathered by the Virtual Account will be transferred to the User’s Website account.
The content of a Source must follow the same rules as all content under the User’s Website account. (See, Sections 5.1-5.7).
User agrees to receive certain communications from the Website Team, including but not limited to, Website newsletters, service announcements, and administrative messages. If a User does not want to receive such communications it can edit the settings under its account.
Actions of the User may not interfere with or disrupt the normal run of servers or networks connected to the Website. Each User is bound by any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
The Website reserves the right to change the Rating System algorithm at any time, with or without notice to the Users.
All non-English language content shall not appear on the new or top pages. Non-English language content shall only be viewable on a User’s Website account.
Any User that impersonates or attempts to impersonate other Users or any Website Team member shall be removed from the Website without notice.
RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS
Users are prohibited from taking any actions which could be seen as spam, including but not limited to, redirecting traffic from the Website to other pages, introducing viruses to the site, spamming other Users, sending e-mail spam to other Users or others, etc.
Users are prohibited from intentionally clicking through the ads placed on the Website with ill intent, or taking actions to facilitate the foregoing.
Users are prohibited from using the Website to gather another User’s account information or Personally Identifiable Information. It is forbidden to collect Personally Identifiable Information of Users and sell or transfer that information.
Users are prohibited from using any automatic or manual process to harvest email addresses or other information from the Website.
Users are prohibited from using the Website to conduct illegal activities or actions to hinder the Website’s functionality. Both criminal and administrative offenses are deemed illegal activities.
Users are prohibited from using the Website to threaten, offend, harass or intimidate other Users.
Posting copyrighted content in your Author'’s Blog or Claimed Source without the content owner’s permission.The following restrictions are set for the Users’ Author'’s Blogs, Sources, links and content, including but not limited to, text, images, and videos:
- Posting content for which User does not have the necessary rights to use and/or is prohibited from using, including content which either affects or violates the intellectual property rights or confidentiality of third parties;
- Posting content which affects a person’s dignity, esteem, race, ethnic and/or sex and/or sexual equality, or which could be considered religious or racist propaganda or is defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy or provides instructional information about illegal activities, or promotes any act of cruelty to animals or people is forbidden;
- Using any personal or private information without the owner’s permission including private correspondence, telephone numbers, home addresses, e-mail addresses, etc.;
- Posting overly promotional content including excessive linking (banners) to any website or domain.
- Intentionally duplicating another User’s content via copy/pasting is prohibited;
- Using content which violates the User’s local jurisdictional laws;
- Posting pornographic and erotic content;
- Posting content which encourages or advertises usage of weapons, narcotics, alcohol and cigarettes is prohibited;
- Posting content which is impolite, offensive, vulgar, abusive or otherwise inflammatory;
- Posting content which promotes acts of violence or which serve only to rouse hatred;
- Posting content which promotes gambling or links to sites that promote/offer gambling;
- Posting content established in order to harm or modify the operation (safety) of the Website database, design, or electronic communications software;
- Posting content which has the features of surrogate mail (junk mail, spam, chain letter) or unauthorized advertising;
- Posting content or links to any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature;
- Including links that are not related to the topic or theme of a User’s Author’s Blog
- Posting content or links which could remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software or database or the usage of any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Website’s architecture;
- Posting content which could attack the providing services of the Website;
- Posting content promoting online shops and affiliate programs;
- Including Sources which require additional actions to view them, such as completing a survey, logging in, etc.;
- Promoting political or religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities; and
- Posting pyramid schemes, chain letters and “get rich quick” schemes and other money making opportunities that offer compensation for little or no investment, including money making schemes positioned as alternatives to part-time or full-time employment;
Text content must be grammatically correct, contain proper sentence structure, be in complete sentences, use correct spelling and include grammatically correct spacing, correct punctuation, and correct capitalization.
Text content cannot include excessive repetition, excessive capitalization, or repeated and unnecessary punctuation.
PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHT
Software and information used by the Website in connection with the Services contains proprietary and confidential information, is property of the Website Team and is protected under copyright laws.
Users shall not, whether in whole or in part, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the software of the Website.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website is property of the Website Team and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by Users of any such matters or any part of the Website, except where explicitly permitted, is strictly prohibited.
A User is fully responsible for all content that is used in its Author'’s Blog and added Source(s). The Website Team doesn’t have ownership of the published content and only provides hosting services and rating system, which is based on User activity.
If any licenses or permissions for using or publishing content are needed, then the published of the content is fully responsible for obtaining these licenses or permissions.
With regard to creating Author’s blog or adding Claimed Sources on the Website, the User gives the Website Team the right to display, distribute, promote, reproduce, display, adapt and publish the content of the Author’s Blog and Claimed Source in part or in whole.
The Website Team isn’t responsible for the accuracy, integrity or quality of User’s content.
The Website Team is not responsible for anything that Users may do in reliance on the content from another User’s Author'’s Blog(s).
If a User’s Author'’s Blog links to others websites, the User is solely responsible for content of this website.
DISCLAIMEREach User understands and agrees that:
- The User’s use of the Service is at its sole risk.
- The Website and Service may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations.
- The Website Team makes no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet Users expectations, or that any errors in the software will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYUser agrees that neither the Website Team nor any other third party involved in creating, producing, delivery of Services will be liable for any damages, loss of profits, goodwill or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or inability to use the Services;
- content, or communications, interactions or meetings with other Users of the services or other persons with whom the User communicates or interacts as a result of its use of the Services
- unauthorized access to User generated transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on any matter relating to the Services.
INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTThe Website Team has the option to collect the following information from its Users:
- All data provided in a User’s account and data which was requested by the Website Team.
- The cookies and internet protocol address (the User can’t be identified using this information).
- Any Personally Identifiable Information the User has made public in its Author’s Blog, bio, added Sources, comments, username, etc.
- The Website will not make public, sell or give to third parties any information that a User hasn’t made public, except in instances where the Website is required to comply with the request of a court or other competent authorities.
USE OF INFORMATION
The Website Team may use its Users’ Personally Identifiable Information for administrative purposes.
The Website Team may provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing companies, or others.
The Website Team may use all collected data to defend against any third-party claims and/or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Service, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Website Team, the Users or others.
The Website Team can’t guarantee the security of any information that is being transmitted over the Internet or stored on our servers. As a result, Users provide such information at their own risk.
If your blog has been added as a Source you can claim it along with your content by adding a meta tag into the <head> section of your website and verifying ownership.
To get the meta tag you needs to register a Website account, add your Source to it and then click the claim link.
Once you successfully verify ownership of the Source, you will receive all the Reputation your Source has collected and have the ability to remove the Source will all imported content from YouSayToo.If your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact the Website Team at Contact Us and provide the following information (the “Notice”):
- A description of the copyrighted work.
- The User’s username who infringed your copyright or URL of the User’s profile.
- A url where the copyright infringing content is located on the Website and the location of the original source.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under copyright law.
- A statement by the third party made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If a dispute arises, the User shall first try to resolve it by contacting the Website Team using Contact Us, describing the problem in detail.