Free Webinar: How to Map Your Brand’s Social Graph
Be sure to join Sally Falkow and me for a free webinar on March 29th entitled How to Map Your Brand’s Social Graph — please register now! Here are the details of the webinar: Every brand is surrounded by the people they interact with every day: customers, prospects, analysts, the media, vendors, authorities and the [...]
Every brand is surrounded by the people they interact with every day: customers, prospects, analysts, the media, vendors, authorities and the community.
In the past marketers and PR people have been advised to do what is called an “environmental scan” to identify stakeholders and trends in the environment.
Now that your stakeholders are online that ‘scan’ has to include mapping the social graph of your brand: who is part of that social graph, where they are active, what they’re doing online, who they’re connecting to and having conversations with, and what they are saying about your brand.
Find out what the social graph consists of, how to map it, and why this is so important for your brand.
Sally Falkow CEO Social Ally
Chris Abraham President, Social Ally
I would really love to see you all there!
- Setting Up Google+ For Your Business – Free Upcoming Webinar! (marketingconversation.com)
- Tip Sheet: Get a Grip on Conversations: Map a Social Graph (prnewsonline.com)
- Free Social Media for Financial Services Webinar (socialmedia.biz)
- The personalized web is just an interest graph away (jaynewberg.wordpress.com)
- How to Use Google+ for Business (biznology.com)
- Free ‘Twitter for Business’ Webinar on April 30 (socialmedia.biz)
- Download Available: Are You Running Your Best Deal? – Free Webinar (coverboom.com)
- Kick Groupon to the Curb: Webinar Downloads Available (boom360.com)
- What the Social Graph Is and Why It Matters to Brands (futurelab.net)
- Free Webinar: How Adobe Social Helps Maximize The ROI of Social (socialmediaexplorer.com)