14 Tim Tebow Inspirational Positive Thinking and Attitude Quotes
I will admit that I was not a huge fan of Tim Tebow in the beginning of the season. I am indeed a Denver Bronco’s fan mainly due to the love of my life Andrea’s hometown. I didn’t like his sloppy passes and his need to always try to make running plays. However, the more I get to know Tim Tebow from his background and attitude, the more I like the guy.
He truly is an overall good guy who displays being humble and a positive outlook on life. Tim does not have a bad bone in his body even faced with trash talk and negativity, Tebow decides to take the higher road and doesn’t gloat, trash talk and even cuss.
His relentless attitude on his religion and not caring about what other people may think or say is refreshing. He stands up for his convictions and morals which is very rare these days. Hope has always thrived in Tim Tebow even when he was born he was a miracle in surviving the complicated pregnancy his Mother was going through.
I can truly say I respect Tim Tebow now and below are some of the examples that he has shown through quotes and positive attitude given.
1. Tebow: “He reminds us that strength comes in many forms & some people have what can be described only as a gift for winning, which isn’t synonymous with any spreadsheet inventory of what it supposedly takes to win. This gift usually involves hope, confidence & a special composure, all of which keep a person in the game long enough, w/enough energy & stability, so that a fickle entity known as luck might break his or her way. For Tebow that state of mind comes from his particular relationship w/his chosen God & is a matter of religion. For someone else it might be understood & experienced as the power of positive thinking, & is a matter of psychology. Either way it boils down to stubborn optimism & bequeaths a spark. A swagger. An edge.” ~ Frank Bruni of the New York Times.
2. “I am not better than anyone else just because I play football.” - Tim Tebow
3. ”Just like @coachsmartvcu said, …one important thing in sports, it doesn’t matter what anybody else says. #Fuel.” – Tim Tebow via Twitter
4. Mom used to quote Isaiah 64: about waiting on the Lord. It doesn’t mean being complacent. It means understanding that he has a plan, and that we’re not the ones in control. In the meantime, we need to strive to use our gifts and abilities fully. – Tim Tebow
5. “We believed as a team.” – Tim Tebow
6. “You just try to be nice to everybody and treat them all the same. Treat them how you would want to be treated.” – Tim Tebow
7. “I am not better than anyone else just because I play football.” – Tim Tebow
8. “First and foremost I’ve got to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and my teammates. Those guys believed in me and stuck with me and we stuck with each other for 60 minutes…We have a resilient team.” – Tim Tebow
9. “Something I learned early in college (is) to not worry about what I can’t control…But what I can control is my attitude, my effort, my focus every single day and that’s what I’m trying to worry about.” – Tim Tebow
10. “Just keep believing…This is an opportunity where great things can happen and let’s be great right now…Everybody believe and we went out there and achieved it because our faith and our relentlessness to keep fighting.” – Tim Tebow
11. “You’ve got to worry about the next play…Keep believing because people aren’t always going to like you but you have to believe in the people around you…You’re going to get knocked down but it’s how many times you get back up.” – Tim Tebow
12. “We take it one day at a time. You have to get better. We’re focused on tomorrow.” – Tim Tebow
13. ”@NyGiants4eva I’ve never quit anything I’ve decided to start…that’s how you succeed at achieving your dreams.” – Tim Tebowvia Twitter
14. ”Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard” – Tim Tebow